Mary Ann Wines, D.D.S.
Get to know more about me....
- Loyola University School of Dentistry - Chicago, IL
D.D.S. Degree: 1982
- Northern Illinois University - DeKalb, IL
B.S. in Nursing Degree: 1974
- Graduated with honors from Loyola
- Received the award for Clinical Excellence in Prosthetic Dentistry and the Arthur Monroe Drexler Humanitarian Award
- Elected into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society in 1982
- Member of Psi Omega Dental Fraternity
- Member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Fox River Valley Dental Society, Associate Member Chicago Dental Society and DeKalb Dental Society. Have served on various professional and community boards including Fox River Valley Dental Society, DeKalb Dental Society (Past President), DeKalb County Board of Health and the Tri-County Nursing Clinic at Kishwaukee Community College.
- Has done many community presentations/seminars at Kishwaukee Community College, Northern Illinois University, Kishwaukee Community Hospital, DeKalb School District, Burlington School District and Kishwaukee YMCA on dentistry related topics of interest.
- Has taken numerous continuing education courses in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, implants, root canals and pediatric dentistry.
- Has lived with husband, Bill, in DeKalb and Sycamore area for over 30 years.
- Enjoy traveling, gardening, the performing arts, reading and I am a dog lover and owner.
- Supporter of Tails Humane Society, DeKalb County Hospice, Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Stagecoach Players, Habitat for Humanity, DeKalb Community Foundation, Save the Children, Church World Service, CROPWALK for Hunger and Kishwaukee United Way.
- Member Newman Catholic Student Center Christ the Teacher University Parish, DeKalb, IL